Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Pots with Jared





Jared came up to visit us and we went up to Fry Mesa. We had a blast. A little further up on a very rough road we went to a place called the Pots. There are water slides that you can climb up to and at the very end is this waterfall. That is where we are playing at. It was a beautiful spot. We did have a scary thing happen though. I was holding Mayley and watching the kids play in the water while Wes and Jared went to expore the water slides up the hill. All of the sudden Colton got taken from the water and was being pushed closer to the waterfall. I yelled to Briley to get him but it was to late. He went under the water and seem like forever that he was under until I could get to him. I had to set Mayley down on all the river rocks and jump in after him. We cryed for a little bit and was grabbing his ears. He isn't suppose to get his head under water, because he has tubes in his ears. I started calling for Wes to come and help me but he couldn't hear me because the waterfall was to loud. He is okay and it ended up turning out to be a fun family outing.

2 comments:

The Mighty Miners said...

Okay, HOW SCARY! That has nearly happened to us, but it was a cliff, we didn't have a kid under the water. Anyways looks like TONS of fun there though! and I get a kick out of Mayley in her pretty little hat cause she looks SO much like colton to me that it looks like him in a little frilly hat ya know. Very cute though, looks like so much fun!

Brian Reed said...

Brittany you need to write a book, out of all my kids you alway have the biggest and scarest adventures. I sure do love you
Dad