Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Brittany doesn't know I am doing this--so it will be FUN to see how long it takes for her to find out!! Since it is Mother's day tomorrow I decided to pay tribute! Brittany is the most wonderful Mother to my children!! I do not know why I was blessed to have such a wonderful wife and mother of my children!! She treats me with such respect yet also helps me to better myself with gentle persuasion. I can not express enough my love and gratitude for all that she does for me--and she has done it for seven-and-a-half years (poor woman). I would be literally lost and a mess if I did not have Brittany in my life. She provides such stability and keeps my life balanced. She always makes sure that I spend time with the family and that is where I find my greatest joy!! She is my best friend and I am privileged to have her in my life! In our family we call her "Momma!" Something that most people don't know about our family, which started when Brittany and I were dating, when I would tuck her in I would tell her my version of the well known saying, and it is, "Good-night, sleepy tight, don't let the bed bugs chew, because I, LOVE, YOU!! I love you Britt!!

We painted the house (and it just happened that we finished the day before Mother's day so it is a Mother's day present--and that was one of the most recent pictures of Brittany and I).

I also have the best mother in the world and would not be half the person I am without her many years and continued influence in my life--all those that know her know what a great person she is! She is knowN as Tamara, Tammy, Grammy Tammy, Grandma, and of couse, my favorite Mom!! I love the book my mom got me to love and its title and then repeated phrase sums up how I feel (and of course I changed it a bit), "I'll Love You Forever, I'll Love You For Always, As Long As I'm Living My Mommy You'll Be." I love you Mom!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wes... That was soooo sweet! Your wife is also blessed to have you! ...Summer

Lori said...

Go Wes! What a great tribute! I sure think your family is great! Have a HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY! Enjoy this day. I love your house it looks great!

The Mighty Miners said...

Looks like you had a pretty nice Mothers day! Thats WONDERFUL, glad you were able to spend it together :) You guys look great together!

The Mighty Miners said...

okay it took forever for the writing to pop up so I had no idea WES was the one writing....thats sweet, good job WES way to go. Your sweet wife deserves a little tribute with out knowing of it :)

Anonymous said...

Wes! Your family is adorable and Brittany looks like a wonderful mom - hope you all had a great day.

( :

Unknown said...

Your house looks great! We need to come and see it in person! What a nice Mother's Day tribute!