Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Before and After



After living in this house for over a year it is finally coming to together like we have dreamed about. I finally got my yellow house. It looks so happy. My flowers are getting big and my grass is coming in slowly. I can't wait to get a water slide and play in our green summer grass. We still have a few things that we need to do around the house. Slowly we will get them done. This was a big goal that we got accomplished and I am so excited about the outcome.

2 comments:

The Mighty Miners said...

I LOVE THE NEW LOOK...with them being there together you can see the HUGE difference. It looks so nice. Good job on the colors, I like the bandaids on the corners (thats what our kids thought we had on our house when we moved in)! Beautiful, good job

Lori said...

Looks great - I like the yellow! We will have to stop in this summer.