Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our 7 year old





























Life is happening to fast. Briley turned 7 on Feb 16. She was two weeks over due and she finally came after Wes sprayed me with cold water and I tried to run as fast as a HUGE pregnant woman could run. But that at least made my water leak and after about 13 hours of labor and 2 hours of pushing our baby girl came out weighing 9 lbs 9 oz. She was a healthy baby girl. We love her so much and we are so glad that she is part of our family. She helps me out so much and is such a great big sister. We love you Briley. People always ask how we came up with her name. It is the first 3 letters in my name and the last 3 letters in Wes's name.

5 comments:

Priceless Heritage said...

Happy Birthday Briley! I never knew that about her name- cute! I can't believe she's so old- it seems like yesterday she was a bouncing 3 year old.

The Wheelers said...

happy birthday briley! i can't believe how grown up she is getting. in my mind i remember her at about age she is in those first pictures.

The Mighty Miners said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRILEY! WOW your hair grows so fast, unreal. I'm so happy that you are such a helper to your mom. Can't wait to see you guys again. Love you...erin and woody

Brooke Kenny said...

I cannot believe how big she has got! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRILEY!

Mary Anne said...

I can't believe how much she has changed from her baby pictures...but one thing is the same she is still a beautiful girl! just so grown up! i love the story of wes spraying you with water! too funny...