Thursday, September 4, 2008

9 Months!!!



Mayley had her 9 month appt today. She weighed in at 14lbs 13 oz. She is in the 1 percent for her weight and she is 27 in long and is in the 30 percent for her height. She is starting to clap her hands and is taking a few steps on her own. She is getting her top two teeth now also. She is always smiling and gets into every drawer that is on the bottom. She also likes to climb on the dishwasher door and take everything out of the dishwasher for me. I feel like I just clean up all her messes that she makes. But I wouldn't trade her for anything

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! She is getting so big! What is it with kids and the dishwasher??? Preston did the same thing and Porter is doing it too! ...Summer

Priceless Heritage said...

So cute! I can't believe she is big enough to be pushing that walker. I need to see that little girl again & see all your kids- they were so little when you lived here- I miss you guys.

Mary Anne said...

she's so cute! what a good little "helper" doing the dishes with you. That's hilarious.

jenn goodman said...

I can't believe Maley is already 9 months old. HOLY MOLY, where is the time going?