Friday, April 4, 2008

We got our Easter bunnies





We finally picked up our Easter Bunnies from Brother Romney in our ward. He raises rabbits, so we went and picked out a boy rabbit for the boys and a girl rabbit for the girls. Briley named theirs Diamond and Dayton named theirs Bumble Bee. He thinks his rabbit is a transformer. They hold them all day long. In August we can breed them and have our own little bunnies. It is so exciting to have animals finally. After seven years of marriage, we finally get a pet.

5 comments:

The Wheelers said...

i remember having rabbits when we lived in idaho and i loved it! cute pictures of the kidos!

colin said...

Emily says she can't wait to see your bunnies!

The Mighty Miners said...

WOW bunnies, I am sure they are a big hit at your house. Im sure the kids will get the chance to see about a MILLION of them born, woody says they breed a lot...I've never had a rabbit, I have no idea. Very cute, diamond looks a bit like stella, except she has really long ears *U* have fun, they look cute

Mary Anne said...

that's such a fun idea! I can't wait to have some sort of pet some day...definitely a dog and some chickens would be awesome. They just make being a kid fun...

Teanne said...

Those rabbits are so cute! They look so cuddly. I remember once your family left your bunnies at our house in heber for a little while and I loved it! I'd go out and hold them every day. How fun! We're waiting awhile to get pets too- we've been married for 5 yrs- maybe we'll make 7 before we get pets too. :) We keep on talking about it and then we have another baby or get pregnant and say, maybe we should wait awhile.
Anyway, just a quick comment about your comment on my blog. That is so cool about you starting a journal to write down the funny things your kids say. I just started that too- I realized if I didn't do it I'd forget everything, and kids can be so funny. Like the black mail idea. :)