Monday, January 14, 2008

Going PINK!!!


She is getting so big. I wanted to get a bouncer so I could take her with me when I go from room to room and so I went to this consignment store that is up here and found this pink bouncer. It is so cute. And even better, I got it for 3.00. You can't beat that! It helped that I take clothes there that my kids have out grown so I had a credit there. I love that store! I also got the cutest crib set there. It is purple and green. I will post pictures of it when I get it all set up. It is so fun shopping for girl stuff.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the bows! I can't believe how big she is! She is so cute...I just want to squeeze her! Cute bouncer!

Mary Anne said...

She looks so much bigger than at Christmas! Her face is all filled out...she is so cute. And good find on the bouncer...gotta love those bargains

Priceless Heritage said...

Ok- so I have YET to see this child- COME OVER girl! I miss you! love the hair cuts- BRAVE!

Devin and Melinda said...

Hey Brittany! I was so excited to see your blog and catch up on your family a little! It's been a while since I've seen you! You look amazing!! Especially for just having had a baby! You have a beautiful family!

colin said...

Allie says, "I love to see that princess Briley sister!"