Sunday, October 21, 2007

Our Landscaping

Here is the pictures of what our yard is looking like so far. We still have a lot to do and I don't think there is enough time to get it all done and plant winter grass.
Here is a picture with our halloween decorations. It looks really neat driving down the highway and night and having that big pumpkin lite up.
Here is what our back yard is looking like. We are parking in the back so it is easier to turn around to get out of our drive way. The spot where the swing set is will be my garden area someday. Whenever I can get all the big rocks out, probably after I have the baby.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That looks great! I can't wait to come and see it!

Priceless Heritage said...

Love the barn Wes! So productive! We can't wait to come see. Excited your coming over this weekend Brit!